I was in a huge hurry over lunch today, but I really wanted a Willy's burrito. I was going to get it "to go", and save time by eating on the road, but then I thought that would be a big mess, so I decided to eat in. In short, I ate an entire Willy's burrito in under 5 minutes. (And we all know I eat fast, but come on, that's almost inhuman.) I drove the whole way to my meeting feeling like I was going to burst, and saying, "Oh my God. Oh my God," over and over again.This really isn't blog-worthy information, but I thought it was funny. I feel bad for anyone who saw me eating.

2 comments:
For me, that was a totally blog-worthy story. I ahven't ahad a good burrito in a long time. I should start making a list of things that I do miss about the US/Atlanta.
I miss Willy's, too. I thought Moe's in Winston was about the same until I went back to Atlanta and had some Willy's. There are a lot of burrito places here in CA, but they're not quite the same.
Post a Comment