Friday, February 16, 2007

Holidayz

OK, I'm a few days late, but for some post-Valentine's cheer, check out these "unfortunate" Valentines cards, and make sure to scroll through... some are really quite bizarre!

Then, check out this week's PostSecret (before Sunday) for some current heart-break and happiness. Personally, I'm glad its over -- one of the worst holidays of the year, all around. If you're single, it just sucks, and even if you're not, there's all the expectation and just doing things cause you're supposed to. Ugh.



However, a great holiday is this Sunday: Chinese New Year. Guey Hay Fat Choy! This year is the year of the Pig. Sounds like a good year to me! :)



Oh yeah, and then Monday is President's Day, and I actually have off, cause sometimes it payz to be a government employee! Not really with dollars, though. More with time off.

Happy Random Holidays, everyone!

No comments: